Monday, October 14

Color Blocked / Istanbul

 photo IMG_7534_zps92542b35.jpg  photo IMG_7488_zpsf4edb866.jpg

Dress  SheInside / SHOES Soludos NECKLACE H&M (old) BAG H&M / SUNNIES Ray Bans 

I first fell in love with this dress at Zara, but hesitated to buy it, as I do all too frequently with things at Zara. Any regular Zara shopper knows that their inventory moves quickly, meaning their most popular items/sizes sell out extremely fast. The season kind of passed but I was still thinking about how I should've-would've-could've bought this dress. A month-ish before our trip to Turkey, during my 'omg I need a whole new wardrobe for my vacation' frenzy, I found this exact replica on SheInside. I'd heard of the website before on other blogs, but was admittedly a little distrusting because of the really low prices, one size only dresses, and pictures that were sometimes straight from the Zara website. I took a risk and ordered it (along with some other things, of course, that unfortunately didn't fit as well).

 photo IMG_7588_zpsa82052c6.jpg

I'm not sure I would order from SheInside again, but I will admit it's pretty tempting. For $25, this dress ended up fitting great, and the material doesn't feel too cheapy. Shipping is free worldwide, but it did take about 3-4 weeks. 

Have you guys ordered from SheInside before? Let me know your thoughts! Thanks for reading!

-Nisha

3 comments:

  1. i order from shesince quite a bit actually - it is definitely hit or miss but i'm happy with the stuff that does fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice one piece with some pastel shades into that and liked your sling bags for girls too ... really nice for journeys and they can complete your looks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Designer Bridal Saree is perhaps the desire of every single girl in this world to look amazing on her wedding day.
    It is certainly important that the bride must be the star of the show.The most beautiful woman at the wedding venue.
    In India,Designer Bridal Saree are the most obvious choice for the Young Ladies & Girls.There are many Designer Bridal Saree in our site...
    For more...
    Plz visit:-Wedding Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!