Monday, September 30

Summer Vacation

Once you enter the 9 to 5 world, summer vacation becomes a thing of the past- one reserved only to refer to fond childhood memories. Gone is the anticipation of the last day of school, of playful summer camp, of a break. I've come to terms with this, just as I've come to terms with my blaring alarm clock that goes off at 6:00 am, every.day. That being said, I'm slowly learning that I still need to find time to step back and take a break. Sometimes, shutting down for a short while allows you to return with fresh eyes and a more open mind.

We were lucky enough to take a literal vacation at the end of summer, to a place I'd wanted to visit so badly: Istanbul. To say the least, it surpassed our expectations in every facet. We were left stunned by the history, the culture, the food, the people, the shopping (!!), and the sights.


 photo IMG_7274_zps10681f72.jpg

I took a couple weeks off after the trip to unwind (a vacation after a vacation: necessary), but now I'm back, and will be sharing some pics from the trip on the blog! They won't be my typical outfit posts. I was far too overwhelmed and excited to be patient enough for that, but I hope you guys enjoy this glimpse into our trip regardless! As always, thanks so much for reading!

-Nisha

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get cash from every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!