Thursday, June 13

Skulls & Stripes

 photo IMG_5846_zps91f5dd73.jpg

BLAZER  H&M, similar here / TEE Madewell / SCARF Nordstrom / JEANS Mango / BOOTS ASOS / BAG Zara, similar here / RINGS Forever 21 / NECKLACE Forever 21 / SUNNIES Ray Ban Wayfarer

Hi loves! Sorry for the brief hiatus! If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw the flood of   colorful, fun pictures from my brother's wedding. I had an amazing month celebrating with my family and could not be happier for my brother & his wife as they start their life together! But alas, I am back to blogging and well, hellooo summer. It's still consistently rainy here in NYC though, so I thought I'd post an easy transitional outfit made up of wardrobe staples.

 photo 4bd21ff0-6158-4ae4-9be3-930c1d94a017_zps423488ce.jpg  photo IMG_5843_zpsf77e46d0.jpg

Hope you guys are enjoying your summer so far! Thanks for reading!

-Nisha 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!