Thursday, April 25

Floral Bomber / Two

 photo IMG_5049_zps8bcfc364.jpg  photo FloralBomberCombo_zps95701aeb.jpg  photo IMG_5050_zps3d309b27.jpg  photo IMG_5051_zps6c409c35.jpg

DRESS Urban Outfitters / JACKET H&M, no longer available, but similar here and here / BAG H&M / BOOTS ASOS, similar here 

I came across this fun, flirty little skater dress on a random trip to Urban Outfitters a couple weeks ago. It's so effortless and like a blank slate, can be manipulated in so many different ways. I loved pairing it with this bomber and chelsea boots for an edgier look. Also dressed it up last month in Vegas, instagrammed here, with a chunky statement necklace from Zara. The dress comes in like a billion different colors, and since I loved the fit so much, I also snagged it in this short sleeve floral pattern. 

-Nisha

8 comments:

  1. I love the jacket, it is perfect for the spring! I just did a little H&M shopping today myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ro! Hope you had some good finds at H&M!

      Delete
  2. Ahh the floral bomber jacket is gorgeous!

    I do like florals however some can apear tacky. This on the other hand is not. The print is spot on!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I completely agree- whether it's a hit or miss depends on the color combination.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress is such an easy look, I just couldn't resist!

      Delete
  4. I found jacket similar to this one at forever21 and have regretted not buying it ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bomber jacket, you look great!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!