Thursday, April 11

Boyfriend Jeans

 photo IMG_5171_zpsc6577f10.jpg  photo IMG_5209_zps9889e35e.jpg  photo IMG_5202_zps8ff8060b.jpg

 LEATHER JACKET Zara / JEANS J Crew, really similar here / SILK CAMI Aritzia, here / HEELS Target, unfortunately sold out, but still on ebay, here / SUNNIES  Forever 21 / BAG H&M


These J Crew boyfriend fit jeans were buried in the depths of my jean drawer for over a year - taken with me to San Francisco, back to New York, and worn just once. I admit bf jeans are a tough trend to rock. Giving up your naturally feminine shape for a more laid-back slouchy style is not always the most appealing. Pairing them with a structured jacket and strappy heeled sandals, however - game. changer. The structured jacket is a necessary contrast to the jeans, and the heels are just so sexy. I've been seeing jackets and heeled sandals everywhere lately, and just can't get enough. A couple of my favorites: these color blocked Zara heeled sandals - just bought them in black!; these Steve Madden heeled sandals - they come in so many fun colors; and this H&M biker style jacket

What do you guys think- have you given bf jeans a try?

-Nisha





5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I borrowed them from a friend and had to hunt them down on ebay afterwards because I was so in love!

      Delete
  2. I love how you styled these jeans! I have a vintage levi pair so I'll try a structured jacket and heels, thank you!

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let me know how it turns out! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!