Saturday, March 23

New In / The Perfect Bag

 photo IMG_4634_zpsfd1e0e30.jpg  photo IMG_4616_zps2e0ec557.jpg  photo IMG_4609_zpsaf5ce2df.jpg  photo PinkBlazerCombo_zps50574a24.jpg  photo IMG_4599_zps25baca34.jpg
{Top- H&M, similar here, Blazer- H&M, Jeans- American Eagle, Coat- Zara, similar here, Bag- H&M, Heels- can't remember, but similar here, Sunnies- Robert Verdi via HSN}

If it hasn't already been painfully obvious from my last couple of posts, I've been on an H&M frenzy lately. Their biker style jackets, sharp blazers, and silky blouses have revived my wardrobe. The absolute cherry on top was finding this black bowling bag, which perfectly fits my need for an everyday medium sized bag. I love that it was only $25, yet still gives off a high end impression. Is it excessive that I'm debating buying it the other taupe color too? On another note, I'm thinking hot pink is going to have a major moment for me this summer. The idea of pairing this blazer with distressed denim shorts and heeled sandals is so exciting. I'm already mentally preparing a list of all the hot pink things I'd like to have by the summer: a silky dress, the perfect nail polish, a statement necklace with a pop of neon. Now all we need is some warm weather! 

-Nisha


2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!