Sunday, March 17

Hi Lo

 photo Edit-IMG_4557_edited-1_zps7a1a8ba8.jpg  photo HiLOCombo_zps5b5e9b5d.jpg  photo Edit-IMG_4563_zpsb5739bdb.jpg  photo IMG_4577_zpsc479e398.jpg

{Top - H&M, similar here and here, Blazer- H&M, similar here, Skirt- Zara, similar here, Shoes- Zara, similar here, Bag- Steve Madden, Bangles- Forever 21, Ray Ban Sunnies} 

I bought this high-low skirt from Zara last year, rightly thinking it would be a perfect addition to my summer wardrobe, and wrongly assuming I would wear it exclusively in the summer. I took advantage of a rare, warm day in March and busted this skirt out, making it (semi) winter appropriate by pairing it with a crisp new blazer from H&M.. I have a feeling this black white & mint combo is going to carry me through the next couple of months! Hope you guys enjoyed this post. Thanks for reading!


-Nisha

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors on you, great outfit :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes centered in on the gorgeousness of that ombre on the bag! I love it!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks amazing, very model like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!