Tuesday, March 26

Trending / Floral Pants

 photo IMG_4958_zps62e6c1cd.jpg  photo IMG_4987_zpsdabfec94.jpg  photo FloralPantsCombo1_zps020cdf56.jpg  photo Edit-IMG_4976_zpsbce27aaf.jpg

{Top- J Crew, similar here, Cardigan- J Crew, Pants- H&M, similar skinny jeans here,  Heels- Zara, similar here and here, Bag- H&M, Watch- Michael Kors, Nails- Essie's Jelly Apple}

I couldn't celebrate the beginning of spring without these floral pants- especially since I found them recently on sale at (no surprise here) H&M. I had never been one to go crazy for the floral pattern, but I started to warm up to it when J Crew released their Liberty collection (love these jeans so much). Still, I was hesitant to buy these, thinking they would be difficult to style, but it turned out the easy tee and cardigan combo is all you need with these patterned pants! 

-Nisha 





3 comments:

  1. Nisha, you look beautiful! I love this outfit, you rock the flower pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are too fun and, you're right, perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!