Monday, February 25

New In / Faux Fur Vest

With Love From Nisha- Fur Vest photo EditIMG_4364_zps8dc06d86.jpg
There's a new piece in my closet and I couldn't be more excited about it! I searched for a while for the perfect vest, and this one from Club Monaco had caught my eye a while ago on the website. I will admit I'm a little late in the game, since it is almost March and it feels like everyone is minutes away from breaking out their pastel colored flowy tops. There is, however, one large benefit to being "late" in the game- getting things on sale. 
With Love From Nisha- Fur Vest photo Edit-IMG_4362_zpsb1846e97.jpg
{White 3/4 Sleeve Tee- H&M: similar here, Faux Fur Vest- Club Monaco, Textured Leather Pants- Zara (new): similar here}
With Love From Nisha- Fur Vest Details photo IMG_4373_zps986fd9d7.jpg
{Wedges- Aldo, Bag- Michael Kors, Watch- Michael Kors, Ray Ban Aviators}
With Love From Nisha- Fur Vest photo Edit-IMG_4368_zpsc1590496.jpg

Have you guys been rocking the fur vest trend? As always, thanks for reading! :)

-Nisha

ps- Thanks Pankita for getting out in the cold to take pics for me!

12 comments:

  1. OMG i am OBSESSED with your entire outfit..especially the fur vest!!! ive been looking for a good one for years

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhaa... I totally agree with you on the Being Late and getting great Sale deals part! I myself invested in some trendy pieces in this Sale season :D
    Totally love your vest <3
    Love
    Nitika
    www.theshopaholic-diaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, especially the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The faux fur vest is gorgeous - I love the colour of it! Your shoes are great too, lovely outfit.

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pant are so cute as well as your arm candy. So cute!
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look specialy your purse. :)I am a new follower on your blog.
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. With something as classic as a (faux) fur vest, it's never really a bad time to get one. And this one is absolutely gorgeous!

    Love your sense of style... I'm your newest follower =)

    Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit, Nisha! The fur vest boosted the style factor of an otherwise casual-looking ensemble. Don’t worry if you’re late with the fur trend. Since it’s a vest and it looks light, you can bring it back out during a cold and rainy spring day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!