Monday, February 18

A Madewell Combination


 photo fulllength_zpsfc296fbe.jpg
{Striped Tee- Madewell: similar here and here, Cardigan- Madewell: similar here, Jeans- Mango, Chelsea Boots- ASOS: similar here, Belt- J Crew: similar here, Ray Ban Sunnies}
 photo detail3_zps10b0e276.jpg
 photo Edit-ScarfWatch_edited-1_zpsb003f9f1.jpg
{Scarf- Madewell: similar here, Watch- Michael Kors, Wrap Bracelet- JewelMint: sorry, sold out, but others here, Bangles- Forever 21: similar here and here}
 photo outfit_zps41b7c20a.jpg
I find myself browsing the Madewell website very frequently. I love their style and get so inspired by their looks, but it's their prices that make me hesitate. I don't own too many things from Madewell for this reason, but the things I do own, I absolutely love. The quality, the fit, and the laid back yet still fashionable style keep me going back to their website over and over again in search of my next favorite Madewell piece.

Hope you all have a great week!

-Nisha

10 comments:

  1. I didn't realize all those things were from madewell! So cute =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize either until I sat down to write the post! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. love love love this look!!! so cute :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that mustard color sweater, such a cute outfit!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every single thing about this outfit. You're killing me lately. I die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, the sweater is so cute, love the colour and your watch is gorgeous!:)
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!