Wednesday, January 30

Winter Weekend

 photo IMG_5590_zps86b10729.jpg
 photo edit-IMG_5568_edited-1_zpsc0c900fc.jpg

Hi! I thought I'd share an easy, simple outfit that I'm usually wearing some variation of over the weekend. (1) These H&M leather leggings are a winter weekend staple for me- dressed up with heels or dressed down with short boots (2) This old Mango tote bag is perfect for running errands over the weekend and even throwing in a couple overnight essentials for spontaneous sleepovers (3) The tank top/cardigan combo is so easy and just never gets old.. 

 photo IMG_5579_zpsf363232f.jpg  photo edit-IMG_5634_edited-2_zps7c0d985b.jpg

Hope you guys are staying warm, wherever you are! Thanks so much for reading! :)

-Nisha

{p.s} Thanks to my friend, Vida, for taking these pictures!


4 comments:

  1. Love the last shot, and those necklaces especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dainty chains Nisha! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiish! Love your outfit, and have to agree about the last shot. Such pretty necklaces! I want those leather leggings, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Nisha! I love the red cardi and the layered necklaces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!