Wednesday, January 9

Dresser

Photobucket
It didn't take too long for my dresser to become a dumping ground for jewelry, perfume, make up, etc, since it doubles as my vanity as well. But I took some time to reorganize it and have been reaping the benefits since.

Photobucket
{I love displaying this vintage Chanel bottle, what will probably be my most epic vintage find ever from the flea market in Paris}
Photobucket
{This glass jar from The Container Store holds my oversized rings. I haven't been wearing big rings recently, opting instead for smaller, delicate rings, but I love having them contained and looking so pretty in this jar}
Photobucket
{This little guy from Urban Outfitters holds aforementioned small, delicate, everyday wear rings, ensuring they do not get lost and up in the dryer again (oops!)}
Also loving Container Store organizers like the acrylic lipstick organizer and the velvet watch/bracelet stand. The lipstick organizer is literally perfect. My lipsticks used to be buried in a makeup bag, never to be found, but now I can easily see my options and grab one when I'm on the go. 


My apartment is no where near done (is it ever?), but I'm looking forward to sharing a few snapshots of the little things that make it feel like home! Hope you guys enjoyed this post and as always, thanks for reading!

-Nisha

11 comments:

  1. This is a very cute setup! I love how you keep your larger rings in a jar. I might want to try that now for my dresser. It looks very neat and kept!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely try it! It'll be easy since I feel like you could find jars like that anywhere!

      Delete
  2. It looks so pretty with everything lined up. The little elephant is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Nish! Also, I think you may need an intervention for the Container Store...lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanz! LOL I seriously need an intervention, I can't help myself!

      Delete
  4. Your storage containers are amazing! The lipstick one is such a good idea. And the Chanel bottle, what an epic find! It fits perfectly on your dresser :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ro! Ahh, the Chanel bottle- so happy you and Alyssa didn't let me walk away from that one, lol.

      Delete
  5. is that tom ford's black orchid? LOVE that perfume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Such a great scent in a beautiful bottle!

      Delete
  6. OOOOH the Chanel bottle. I am so happy you didn't pass it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!