Monday, December 24

Things I'm Loving: Holiday Sparkle

I've been so overwhelmed by all the things I want to share on my blog with you guys. It's been difficult since the days are so short now, making natural light hard to come by- I'm sure my fellow  East Coast bloggers are feeling the same pain. Finally though, with some days off from work, I found a little time (and light!) to share some new & old things I've been loving recently. This holiday season, there are definitely common themes amongst the things I find myself reaching for over & over again: rose gold, sparkles, and peach lips.
Photobucket
{Leopard print iPhone case via J Crew Factory, Clinique lip gloss, MAC Ravishing Lipstick, Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick, Marc Jacobs for Target Rose Gold Pouch (now 50% off!)}
Photobucket
{Bling via J Crew Factory  (similar here), Primark, Urban Outfitters, Shay and Jay Designs}
Photobucket
{Wearing this combo on repeat since Thanksgiving; Sally Hansen's Boca Mocha, OPI's Don't Be Eggnogious}
Photobucket
{Finally giving in to a beautifully beaded skirt from Zara (haven't been able to find it on the website, sorry!) - literally my favorite thing this season}

As a side note, I've been lovinggg all the holiday posts! This time of year is so so amazing, and I 
hope you guys are all enjoying with family, friends, food, and fun! Merry Christmas & as always, thanks so much for reading! 

5 comments:

  1. Nisha! I get so excited when I see a new post from you because I know I'm going to enjoy it, and since rose gold and sparkles are a few of my favorite things, I especially loved this one! Thanks for the Shay and Jay shout out! ;) Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season (and you had a fantastic birthday weekend)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen! You are so cute! And I am seriously LOVING the Shay and Jay bracelet. We need to discuss what else you have so I can order some more! :) Hope you had a great Christmas too! I'll see you soon hopefully!

      Delete
  2. Obviously I am dying over the beaded skirt... pretty sure I also fawned over it at your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the sparkle. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and cheers to 2013 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm amazing clutch and everything else you keep inside :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!