Sunday, December 16

Birthday Cashmere

Photobucket
Photobucket
{Sweater- J Crew,  Leather shorts- H&M,  Jacket- Zara, Watch & Purse- Michael Kors}
IMG_3686_zps7df2c873

Hi lovelies! Hope you are enjoying yourselves in all this pre-Holiday glory- I definitely am. It helps that I celebrated my birthday this past weekend, and that my boyfriend got me this beautiful cashmere sweater! It was one of those gifts that I didn't even know I wanted, making it so much better. For someone who lives on the J Crew website and reads every J Crew catalog cover to cover (the kids section? adorable), it's surprising that I hadn't added this sweater to some wish list! In any case, I'm obsessed with how soft and wearable the sweater is- the perfect gift. A big thanks to my boyfriend (slash photographer too)! And thanks to everyone for making this birthday so special!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with his gift giving skills! And with this outfit. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and I hope you're blogging your birthday night outfit because you NEED to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm DYING to blog that outfit! Just need to find the right time! Maybe this weekend? :)

      Delete
  3. Nice :)

    New post, check it out!
    Merry Christmas from Filh!
    justaflea.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sweater and the whole outfit is just so cool! Btw, i like your style and i think you have a great blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!