Friday, November 16

The Puffer Vest / Nice, France

Photobucket
HI! All caps because it feels so good to be back to blogging! The month of October was a huge blur for me. Between settling into my new apartment, catching up with friends and family, and a 10 day trip to London and France, it's been nothing but exciting! There is so much that I've been wanting to share on the blog but haven't found the time to. Stick with me and I promise there will be lots of new purchase posts, skin care hauls, apartment photos, holiday baking, etc! Enough excuses, I'll start with an outfit I wore while visiting Nice, France.
Photobucket
Photobucket
{Striped Sequined Top- J Crew (last year), Puffer vest- J Crew Factory (similar here), Leather Leggings- H&M, Chelsea Boots- ASOS, Necklace- Topshop (similar here), Purse- Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren Sunnies}
Photobucket
{My adorable friend Alyssa in her adorable outfit}
Photobucket
Yup, thought I'd end this post with a ridiculous picture.



Hope you guys have all been doing well and if you live on the East Coast, made it through Hurricane Sandy (and I guess the Nor'easter that I am currently witnessing through my window too?). 

As always, thanks for reading! More travel posts to come! 

ps- A big thanks to Alyssa & Rona who were such patient photographers throughout the trip! 

-Nisha

1 comment:

  1. you have an amazing style!:) i've been to nice & monaco too:) i was also in antibes and cannes - it was an amazing time!! following you now xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!