Friday, November 16

Black, White, & Zara / Paris, France


Photobucket
{Top-Mango, similar here, Jacket- Zara, Bag- Zara, Leather leggings- H&M, ASOS Chelsea Boots}
Photobucket IMG_2700

It would be a gross understatement to say I've been on a bit of a Zara kick lately. It definitely didn't help (or did it?) that we shopped at a Zara in each city we visited on our trip (that makes four, including the pre-travel Zara shopping spree I went on in NYC.. yes, I'm judging myself too). That being said, my focus was on "pieces"- those classy items in your closet that are almost timeless, classic, and fashionable but not too trendy. Think shoes, bags, jackets, blazers, statement necklaces, etc. These are my favorite things to shop for in the colder months, when I find myself covered in layers anyway. 

The bag above started it all, when I saw it on Sincerely Jules. I love the entire outfit, but it was the red bag that made me melt. I would've loved to buy it in the red, but of course I went with the safe black option. Still, I love that the bag is so wearable and a fun way to make the usual jacket & scarf combo a bit more exciting. 

I'm still in love with so many things at Zara, including this studded camouflage shirt, these printed trousers, and this embroidered skirt. If you haven't seen Zara's fall collection yet, definitely try and take a peek! Where have you guys been shopping recently?

-Nisha


6 comments:

  1. you look lovely! I adore the outfit! XOXO :)

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Can't go wrong with a black and white outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! That backdrop is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Love this look :)

    New post!Come visit!
    http://justaflea.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great!
    Where are the boots from? Can't see it at your description!
    I follow you now :) great blog!!


    Have you seen my Giveaway with OASAP on my blog?

    Love,
    Verena from Who is Mocca?


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!