Friday, September 28

Studded Dress

{Blazer- River Island, Dress-Urban Outfitters, Bangles- Urban Outfitters, Heels- BCBG, Bag- Steve Madden, Glasses- Warby Parker}
These pictures were taken a while ago - back in SF. At the time, I deemed them unworthy of posting (too blurry, too bright, etc- we fashion bloggers can be so picky sometimes, can't we?!). For some reason I'm feeling very reminiscent of SF right now, maybe it's the beautiful weather SF is experiencing and will continue to experience for the next couple of months! I also am remembering how much I loved how this outfit came together so spontaneously: an Urban Outfitters dress on clearance (score!), a post-nap top knot & glasses,  & mustard colored BCBG heels (sorry-not photographed but will definitely be wearing again soon!). Also, why am I holding sunglasses when I am wearing glasses? Weird.. 

Hope you all are doing well! Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. This dress is so gorgeous, specially the color and the jacket is such a perfect complement to the whole outfit <3

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! the color is so bright, you look amazing! :) XOXO

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress! Simple and so elegant! Love it!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs..
    Instangram @pathyamorinha
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress :)
    New post!Come visit!
    http://justaflea.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!