Monday, August 13

Shore Thing

{Bathing Suit- Victoria Secret, Shorts- H&M, Belt- J Crew, Neon Bag- Forever 21, Sunglasses- Ralph Lauren, Nails- OPI's Pink Friday}
I had to do it- a beach/summer post. It's been a whirlwind since I moved back home to NJ, and now that it's halfway through August, it feels like the summer is slipping away! Regardless, I was so so so excited to spend this past weekend at my parent's shore house. I'm a minimalist at the beach, usually packing more bathing suits than outfits. You would think this makes packing easy. And it would've- if I had remembered to pack my favorite American Eagle denim shorts while in San Francisco. Instead, my trusty shorts are (hopefully!) somewhere between the Coasts in a long distance moving truck. I panicked when I couldn't find them, realizing that my usual crop top & denim short duo wasn't a reality. Once again, I was forced to get creative, and ended up loving the look of these high-waisted, silky, H&M shorts with a plain black bathing suit and a pop of neon from this Forever 21 tote bag. 

As far as my makeup/skin care routine- I find myself reaching for the same products every summer. Here's a quick update with my current favorites- some old and some new...(1) Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 30 (2) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sun Block SPF 45  (3)  Sun In Hair Lightener (4) Dove Extra Hold Hair Spray (5) Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray (6) Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Black Ebony (7) Mac Saunter Lip Pencil (8) Estee Lauder's SPF 15 Lip Conditioner (9) Mac Ravishing Lipstick

Hope you guys are making the most of the rest of your summers! Thanks for reading!






8 comments:

  1. this is adorable! love the shorts and neon bag. welcome back to nj!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nisha, you have a lovely blog!
    You look very pretty in this pictures, good thing you are back in the east coast!
    Im your newest follower, would you like to follow me?

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this outfit. Love the simplicity and originality, and the bag is super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping in my blog!

    I love your shorts and sunglasses - amazing pieces!

    Follow each other?

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i do love your blog, you look so cute <3 really, i like it. would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! Those sunglasses look really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the outfit and the photos!

    you look beautiful


    Fashion Breaker

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!