Thursday, July 5

4 July

{Silk tank- Vintage (similar here), Red pants- J Crew, Glasses- Warby Parker, Bag- Aldo, Shoes- Forever 21 (old), Bracelets- J Crew, H&M, Ring-Forever 21}


I bought a pair of white toothpick jeans from J Crew last week, and instantly fell in love with the fit and the feel. So when I saw that the same style was available in red, I didn't hesitate to buy them. A pair of pants that makes you feel comfortable and look great is invaluable. The effect is a more refined outfit, no matter what you're wearing! I am definitely going to buy these in a couple more colors, maybe the byzantine blue or golden sunflower?



Hope you guys had a great 4th of July! 

25 comments:

  1. Great outfit! A pair of red skinnies is definitely a closet staple no matter what a girl's\woman's style is! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree!! I don't know how I lived without them before!

      Delete
  2. love the jeans! I want red jeans so bad, and those look that fit perfectly. Lovely pictures on top of the building!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit! I love aldo!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aldo is such a dangerous place for me!

      Delete
  4. Love the jeans! I've been meaning to try them on, it looks so flattering on you. And you look pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! You need to try them on! I think they'd look great on you!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I knoww, I'm so obsessed with J Crew's summer stuff!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the shoes make me look taller, but I'll take it! =p

      Delete
  7. Your blog is absolutely adorable! Please check mine out & if you like it, follow! I'd be glad to return the favor. Happy Weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit, so patriotic :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've still got to get some colored jeans. The red is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup, pants are the universal piece of clothing you can feel gorgeous and comfortable in. I'm still searching for that perfect pair :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!