Monday, June 18

Spectacles

Jacket- J Crew (outlet), Silk blouse- Mango, Shorts (similar here)- Urban Outfitters, Bag- Aldo,  Necklace- Ann Taylor  (outlet), Sandals- Aldo, Glasses- Warby Parker's Sinclair, Nails- American Apparel's Neon Yellow, Rings- ASOS & Tiffany's

I love these glasses, but I do admit that they don't look great with everything (which is why I also purchased these, to wear on the reg). When paired with the right outfit, however, these nerdy glasses are transformative. I almost think of them the same way I think of statement necklaces- figure out what it works with,  wear it occasionally, but wear it well. Also, I think in the past two weeks, there hasn't been one outfit I've worn that doesn't include something white. White and black with neon nails has basically turned into a summer uniform for me. 

A short life update- I found out I will be moving back to the East coast next month! It feels incredibly bittersweet, as I think I have fallen in love with SF and all the people I've met while living here. But luckily I have my best friend from home, Vida, out here for the next couple weeks to distract me from the realities of life :) It'll be a busy month, but I will try to keep you guys updated! Expect lots of last minute touristy posts in SF, and maybe some interior design inspiration while I move into a new apartment on the East coast! 

As always, thanks so much for reading! 

-Nisha


17 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Those glasses really suit you!

    labeauteobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great polish color!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look extremely cute!


    xoxo
    herdollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I love your style darling, i follow u
    Would you like to follow each other?

    SandraB.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your nail polish!
    thanx so much for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classic look. I love the jewelry and the polish!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your entire outfit!
    so chic yet casual!
    I actually posted an outfit post very similar to your look!
    If you'd like, check it out:
    http://www.studsandsapphires.com/

    Xoxo Lil

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a simple yet chic outfit. And that polish is super cute!

    Fashionably,
    Kara

    http://buyanymeansnecessary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! love it so much <3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing amazing look! The neon yellow nails and jewellery are probably my favourite part! Love it so much. Thank you so much for your sweet comment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful nails! I really like your necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit - i especially love the necklace :)

    latrDAYS
    - katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. great style!! love your blog! i follow you of course!! hope you follow me back if you like mine!
    kisses!!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Superb Post! Your outfit is fantastic....I will try one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the necklaces and yellow nailpolish combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!