Monday, June 11

Bright Pleats

Tank- LF, Bandeau- American Apparel, Skirt- H&M, Belt- H&M, Bag- Aldo, Bangle- Forever 21, Wedges- Johnston & Murphy, Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunnies
I've been wearing this mint colored tank & white bandeau combo quite frequently- like with a leather jacket and lace shorts, here. It's easy to throw on and simple enough not to detract from even the boldest, brightest, pleated skirt. This H&M skirt has been a spring/summer staple for me since I bought it last year. I think how I wore it last year around this time is still my favorite, but I am still looking for more ways to wear it!

Also, how cute is that light blue Solo cup?? I had to restrain myself from buying every pastel colored plastic cup in Target..

Hope you guys are getting some nice sunny weather, wherever you are! :) What are some of your summer staples so far?

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this outfit! Cute photos as well, you look so happy! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! That skirt is gorgeous!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, cute pictures! Look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these pictures! looks like you are having a blast. :)
    love the skirt.

    xxxo
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer perfection!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!


    herdollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sunny and happy, I love the 3rd picture of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG stunning, love ur outfit soooo♥

    Xxxo,
    www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Awesome post yaar! Your looking so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!