Thursday, May 31

Romping Around

Romper- Forever 21, Denim jacket- Victoria's Secret (old), Bag- Aldo, Shoes- Target, Ray Ban Sunnies 
We all agree that "romper" can be used as a verb too, right? (Romped, Romping, etc) Ok, good, now that that's settled.. My first time wearing a romper this season! And damn, it felt good. I picked this up on a recent trip to the mall, when I hesitantly stopped into Forever 21. In the past year or two, I've been noticing that most of my clothes that I tire of are usually patterned, trendy, and cute in the past- from Forever 21. After steering clear of F21 for quite some time, I couldn't help but indulge myself and see what they had to offer for the summer seasons. So happy I did, because I spotted this romper, and for the first time in maybe forever, I actually bought something on my "list" (you know, that mental list, where you take notes on what you've been craving recently, only to get back from the mall and realize you not only didn't buy anything from your list, but also have grown your list to include 10 more items..yes, that one). Anyway, I was looking for a light & breathable, patterned, summer dress that could be worn to anything from errands to drinks with a friend. And bonus, it's a romper. Meaning it can be paired with shoes like this and be worn to the park! Or worn to get an evening glass of white wine while sitting outside with your feet up, not worrying about crossing your legs or sitting like a lady! Ok, my love letter to rompers is just about coming to an end.. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this rambling post! Thanks for reading! :)




19 comments:

  1. That's a very cute romper !! I myself haven't tried a romper or jumpsuit yet !! Looks like I'll have to visit F21 soon !! : )
    Love
    Nitika
    PS- New post is up at my blog. : ) Come have a look- http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.in/2012/06/pret-amodacom-rebirth.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is awesome! Very comfortable and chic. LOVE the nail color! Actually we're running a giveaway and I think you'd really like to participate;) it's perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely**
    Theblackeffect.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! i bought myself a romper last season, and it is definitely the most comfy cool thing to wear in summer. i love the pattern on yours, and it's styled so adorably too! the pop of your white shoes and the dusty pink bag is perfect.

    ~Britta

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely adorable dear!
    Lovely little blog you've got.

    Mind checking out mine?
    Once you do, if you like it, could you please publicly follow me? Once you do, you can enter my Giant Vintage Sunglasses Giveaway!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit you have here. Nice romper! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit doll!*
    Love your nails!*

    xXx

    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!

    www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I have trouble sticking to my list! That playsuit is so cute, the cut is perfect. I thought it was from Urban Outfitters until I read it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The list.... I know it too well ;) This romper is perfect for you- good choice!

    Kisses from Austria,
    Simone

    geewrite! | Follow me | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a long time we don't talk :)
    I love this look so much!

    NEW POST
    justaflea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look really cool, love your jumpsuit
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your jumpsuit!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 




    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit alot!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there) I like your blog very much. I would be happy to be friends with you. Could we follow each other?

    http://angistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!