Tuesday, April 3

Santa Monica

I have been waiting for April for soo long. Ok, maybe not that long, but this month is filled with oh so much excitement! Between traveling and visitors, I will definitely be busy, but don't worry I won't forget you guys! Anyway, to kick this month off.. a road trip to Santa Monica. The pier was so fun and whimsical, the water relaxing, and of course I fell victim to shopping on the promenade. And the drive, you ask? It honestly was not all that bad (thanks Pandora!).  
Lace bandeau: American Apparel, Top: H&M, Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Pleated pants: Topshop, Belt: H&M, Bag: Aldo, Glasses: Warby Parker, Bracelet: J Crew, Rings: ASOS
Cheers!
Thank you guys so much for reading! 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetie, I just followed back! Beautiful post btw!:X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail polish on you! Everything looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually got my nails done in LA and forgot to read the label of the polish! Now I'm on a hunt to find it. I'm obsessed.

      Delete
  3. Road trips are so fun :) Love your pants and that grey moto jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't wear those pants often because they can be difficult to style sometimes, but they are so comfortable and chic that I wish I wore them more.

      Delete
  4. I was gonna say the same thing as Vida! Love that nail polish!

    Also, that drink looks unbelievable tasty! Your mom would be sooo proud =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Strawberry margarita, on the rocks. She would be proud!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!