Sunday, February 12

Makeup Purchases

MUFE Full Coverage Concealer, Benefit's Erase Paste & Bella Bamba Blush

Full Coverage Concealer- I had been on the hunt for a concealer that would provide quality coverage comprable to a foundation.  After trying on the MUFE Full Coverage Concealer (in Golden Beige) at Sephora and seeing how easily it blended and matched my skin tone, I was sold. The consistency is a good balance between thick and thin, ideal for covering red spots. There are 12 shades available at Sephora, so the probability of finding one that will match your skin tone is high. At $30 for one tube, it's definitely not the cheapest concealer on the market, but I will most likely repurchase since concealer is not a beauty product I generally enjoy hunting for. 
Benefit's Erase Paste
Erase Paste- After previously coming across several reviews of Benefit's Erase Paste, I was already armed with the knowledge that Erase Paste is best used to cover dark circles under the eyes. Knowing this, I was able to appreciate the paste-like texture. Since I've been using this under my eyes in combination with the MUFE concealer for spots, my foundation has really taken a back seat. 

Bella Bamba- Ok, this blush purchase may have been a little unnecessary. But I have no regrets! It's a beautiful pink with a hint of gold undertones. While the color may not be completely unique and can be easily duped, I love that the blush can be layered for a more dramatic pink.

Have you guys tried any of these products before? Hope you all had a great weekend! 

21 comments:

  1. Great buys :D I really want to try Erase Paste x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any of these products, I've heard great things about the Benefit boxed powders, however the packaging really turns me off since it can get damaged very easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the MUFE concealer sounds amazing. I hate hunting for a good concealer! Bella Bamba is so pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the Benefit Erase Paste! Lovely post and great pictures :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have both the Erase Paste (well I just ran out) and the Bella Bamba. Loved the Erase Paste...I have some dark circles and conceals it quite well. Totally agree that the BellaBamba is nothing to write home about. Actually disappointed in the purchase but it smells so delicious! I keep hearing about MUFE...after reading this I might go with it instead of replenishing my Benefit EP. Do you feel like you need both or could I get a way with just the MUFE concealer?

    Thx so much for this review! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! I tried using the MUFE concealer under my eyes, and although it does conceal them a bit, it is nothing like Erase Paste. MUFE is a little bit thinner, more liquid-y, so it doesn't spread, blend, and soak in as easily as Erase Paste does under the eyes. I think both products are extremely effective at serving their distinct purposes! Hope this helped!

      Delete
  6. i've never tried these, but the erase paste sounds like something i could use!

    thanks for your comment!

    [oomph.]
    Share the Love - Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great name for a blog!!! damn i missed out lol... Another great blog I have loved reading.. more posts pls xxx

    www.inside-ruby.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I've been wanting to try out the Erase Paste. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love Benefit and MUFE. Bella Bamba is on my wishlist.
    do follow me back, i followed you, spread the love
    http://allthatsparklesbyb.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm this sounds really good!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg I have the worst dark circles! I am sickkkk of them. I might need to pick this erase paste up.

    Miss you!! Come home and visittttt =)
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Benefit store not too far from me so I asked them to try it on me before I bought it to make sure it matched my skin tone. You should def try that and see if it works for you! Miss you!

      Delete
  12. thanks so much for your lovely comment :) i love everything you bought! makeup forever isn't readily available where i live, but i really wish it was :) thanks again!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heard so many good things about erase paste, but I can't get it in my country :( Nice Post. Following your blog now :D Follow back?
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah I'm always on the hunt for a good concealer, there is a British brand that make an amazing one (Collection 2000) I hear so much about Erase Paste but my skin tone is much too pale :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing this, I may need to check out the full coverage concealer and the erase paste. I also love your blog and I am now following. Check out my blog if you would like :) and follow.
    www.cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh need some new make up too! thanks for this!
    xo

    http://noordinaryshow.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't on any Benefit blushes but I'd love to purchase their last one, it's divine !!!

    thanks for stopping by my blog =)

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really want to try out benefit erase paste!. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,

    I have similar skin tone to you and am wanting to purchase erase paste? Is that the no.2 medium shade?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!