Thursday, February 23

Knotted Ring

I bought this ring recently while shopping in the Haight, from a small shop that had some fun and quirky jewelry (I forgot the name of the shop & this is the best description I've got, haha). Like too many of my other purchases, it was quickly buried in my clutter-filled life. I managed to come across it earlier today while getting ready, and am loving the way it looks with Essie's Mod Squad on my nails. The antiqued gold is a wonderful contrast to the vibrant, pink polish. 

In other news, my recently manicured nails are chipping way too swiftly! Anyone know of a good top coat that can help protect my nails? Hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for reading! 

19 comments:

  1. The ring is so beautiful!!
    Nice blog!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that ring!Thanks for stopping by and commenting! You have an amazing blog, dear, and I'm following you.
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours
    http://fashionablyyours-juneli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy reading!

      Delete
  3. The ring is so pretty, you have good taste in jewellery! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ring and nail color again! Actually all your jewelry is pretty! Like your style, so I'm following...-Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute ring - I really love the color of it too :)

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ring! I'm always amazed by what great stuff the Haight has to offer :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's worth looking for because you never know what you'll find!

      Delete
  7. That is a very cute ring.
    Great blog.
    Now following you =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your ring and nail color! Thanks for coming by ur blog! we're following you now! hope you follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful ring and amazing pictures. x

    I am doing a big jewellery giveaway on my blog, feel free to enter

    THE BLACK PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Btw thanks for your lovely comment! :)

    Let's follow each other, I love your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your style and the boots are amazing. :) Btw thanks a lot for your comment. Really like your blog and follow you now :)
    greetings from
    snowwhite90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!