Sunday, January 8

Mini Pencil Skirt

Top: Zara, Skirt: J Crew, Belt: Zara, Flats: Bandolino

I was thinking of posting regarding the New Year and resolutions (I still might), but looking back, I'm glad I didn't. One weekend into 2012, and I've already had one of the least productive weekends ever. As in, 0% productivity. No gym, no laundry, no cleaning, no cooking.. Just to top it all off, I'm going to end this Sunday night with a nice, big bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. God, such a rebel. 
Being weird, looking for pine cones, you know. 
Bag: Urban Outfitters, Bracelet: J Crew, Ring: H&M, Nails: Big Red Apple by OPI 
Hope you guys had a good weekend! Thanks for reading! 

8 comments:

  1. This skirt is gorgeous on you. It's such a fun vibrant color and you look really pretty!

    Following you now
    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! The bracelet is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought the bracelet from a J Crew outlet, and I have been wearing it non stop!

      Delete
  3. The skirt is such a rich color! & You pull it off flawlessly. Definitely following :)

    Judy
    SecondGlimpses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is so beautiful!!! It looks gorgeous on you! The length and the colour are just perfect. Very inspiring :)

    prettypinkdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nisha!
    I've just discovered your blog and I'm in love! Your outfits are so vibrant and happy :)
    Keep up the great work!
    p.s. so gutted I missed out on the Nars giveaway! D'oh!
    Your new follower,
    Ayesha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!