Saturday, January 21

A Few Favorites, Paired

J Crew jacket, American Apparel scarf, J Crew Sweater, H&M Pants, Aldo Bag, Ralph Lauren heels
La Mer watch, J Crew bracelet
Today was a casual Saturday spent running errands. I threw on a few of my current favorite pieces and was pleasantly surprised at how they all came together. I've been loving how the military style and gold detailing of the J Crew jacket can complement so many different outfits. In an effort to be more adventurous with colors, I bought this mustard colored sweater. While it may be one of the few colorful items in my closet, I wear it often, paired in many different ways (I'm sure you'll be seeing it again soon).

In terms of jewelry, I've been pairing this turquoise and gold La Mer watch with a similarly colored bracelet. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this perfect pair, since my La Mer has been collecting dust in my (mess of a) jewelry drawer for quite some time.

Hope you all are having a great weekend so far! Thanks for reading!

-Nisha

4 comments:

  1. and finally that sweater makes an appearance, love the combination of colors in your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the yellow paired with the turquoise, so unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh that watch is amazing!!!!! i adore that, and all your bracelets are really cute! love this outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!