Saturday, November 19

Kitchen Decor

My little, barely 50 square foot kitchen, was bare and boring when I moved in. I knew it needed some more counter space, and definitely some brightness. The solution?
A kitchen cart from Wal-Mart & colorful Anthropologie bowls for display
Textured plates from Ikea 
Simple silverware with a cute rhinestone detail 
At first I was intimidated to decorate my kitchen and didn't know how to start or which direction to go in. Looking back, I think my kitchen was the easiest to decorate. I bought colorful dish towels from Target that match my kitchen mat, and use the kitchen cart as counter space and display. The combination of colors and textures adds a cute and simple element to the kitchen. 

Thanks for reading!
-Nisha

3 comments:

  1. I love the colored bowls, such a good Anthro purchase. Also, the silverware with the rhinestones is great! I haven't seen anything like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @RonaThanks! The silverware I actually found in my parent's house, where they store all the gifts to be re-gifted. Unfortunately, I forgot what the name on the box was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for cute dishes! They truly complete a kitchen and make eating that much better. :)

    -Tricia
    stylesofapharmatrician.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!