Sunday, October 16

New Purchase

Edition by Banana Republic 
Ever since I've moved to San Francisco, I've been hunting for soft light weight scarves like this one. They're so fun to play around and make different outfits with, not to mention how practical they are for the weather here. So far this is the only one I've added to my collection, and I'm actively seeking more! 

In other news, the store where I found this scarf, Edition by Banana Republic, has been my new found favorite. I went into the store for the first time just to check it out, and walked out with a bag within ten minutes. The next time I went, I found this scarf. It seems to be a great store for finding those wardrobe completing "pieces". I strongly recommend checking it out!

-Nisha

4 comments:

  1. I love your scarf. Such a pretty color. I think that it matches your lipstick. Is Edition by Banana Republic a new collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to ask the same thing, is Edition its own store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rona @Alyssa
    So Edition by Banana Republic is actually a store in Westfield Mall in SF. They sell handbags, jewelry, shoes, and other cute accessories. The products are high quality but affordable! The link in my post has more information :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous piece! I love banana republic. awesome find :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!