Sunday, October 16

Favorite Lipstick

So funny little story- I seem to have misplaced my camera charger for the past two weeks and at the same time my internet was down, which made for quite the blogging disaster. I had been meaning to share these pictures for a while now and was just waiting for my internet to work again. Today's been one heck of a day because I woke up and found my camera charger (fine, my boyfriend found it, but still) AND my internet started working again! Yay! 

MAC Lipstick: Ravishing

For most people, it's a difficult task to choose a favorite lipstick. But I must admit that before finding this color, I was not wearing lipstick regularly. And although I've opened myself to other lipsticks, I still find myself reaching for this one almost every day. Ravishing is a creamy coral with a beautiful pink undertone. I may be a little late on this, since shades like these have almost defined this summer's palette of bright corals and oranges, but since it's summer in San Francisco now, I still haven't put this away :) I know it's a bold statement, but this might just be my favorite lipstick of all time! What are your guys "all time favorite" lipsticks?
Thanks for reading!

-Nisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!