Saturday, August 6

Decorating With Displays

The good news: my stuff has finally arrived to my humble abode in SF!
The bad news: I have to find space for all of it. 

I've been trying to be more creative with my storage solutions and have (obviously) been scouring the blogosphere for inspiration. The result? Using a towel holder to hang necklaces and bracelets, and a cake stand for my nail polishes. I also bought a velvety jewelry organizer from The Container Store that I'm loving for my watches. Not only do these little organizers look cute as displays, they keep things that usually get lost in the mix visible and accessible. 

How do you guys store your stuff?
Thanks for reading!

-Nisha

7 comments:

  1. AMAZING AMAZING images! this really inspires ME :) I fill trays with little aquarium stones to set my rings on :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh,
    I am honestly speechless, your images are amazing! YOu have extraordinary taste, I would love some more posts about these display techniques. Your post is so inspirational!
    I wrote a post with my storage solutions for nail polishes, hope you find the time to take a look, http://catanyasthings.blogspot.com/2011/02/nail-polish-storage-solutions.html
    XOXO from a enw follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Catanya
    Thank you so much! I will definitely try to post something similar as I continue decorating :) I love your idea of nail polishes in a fishbowl. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nisha! I think I went to the Container Store 5 days in a row last week - I might've seen you there, haha! I want to see more pics once you're all settled in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Erin Girard Haha! I went there like five times last week too! Building a closet, oh the possibilities :) Def more pics to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures! :D
    Come visit me,I've got a new post! :)
    justaflea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!