Monday, July 4

New Additions

Ok, so since I've had this big dark cloud-packing- looming over my head, I've been making a conscious effort to cut down on shopping. The result? I basically stopped buying clothing, but have ended up satisfying my shopping cravings with jewelry and the occasional beauty product. I thought I'd keep you guys updated :)
Rings: H&M
Necklace: Nordstrom
Bangle: Forever 21
MAC Pro Palette and MAC Eyeshadows


It's apparent the kind of jewelery that I've been gravitating towards lately: darker golds and browns. And as for eyeshadows, these are a pretty good indicator of my preferred color palette as well. As to why there is an empty spot in my palette? My commitment issues were getting the best of me...

Any suggestions on an eyeshadow to complete the palette? 
What have you guys been buying recently?
Thanks for reading! :)

9 comments:

  1. I love mac's all that glitters & mulch. Satin taupe is definitely in my top three too, so good choice!


    simplyyoursamb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ambernicolee
    Both of those have been on my list forever! I'm leaning towards All That Glitters because I think Mulch might look too similar to others that I already own. Thanks for the suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so gorgeous! I love that necklace so much-all your jewelry is fabulous!
    Your blog is gorgeous. <3

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED to get some mac shadows! Those would be my picks too! You could get a light highlight colour like ricepaper? Or a black like Carbon for a smokey eye.
    Love the jewellery :) Your blog is fab xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your rings!!! gorgeous :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i love the rings and the bangle, looks very cute and chic, something u can throw on with any outfit!

    BreezeyBree Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have those same rings! I love them and can't beat the price, right? For some reason,they looks better in your pics than on me in person...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have those H&M rings. I wish they didn't discolor :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sana
    Ah, I know! Some of my thin gold ones have turned kind of silver. I've embraced it recently because I like the contrast when I wear them together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!