Monday, July 11

Missing In Action

I'm getting antsy since I haven't been able to do an outfit post recently. I should be busy packing, seeing as my one-way ticket to SF is booked for this Friday, but instead this is what I have been doing...

Spending time with my family, especially at my graduation slash going away party this past Saturday:
Dress: thrifted, Ray Ban sunnies
Me with my beautiful sister-in-law to be and a homemade margarita, mm. 
Relaxing down the shore, and taking pictures of my adorable baby cousins:

Thanks for reading, and for putting up with this totally irrelevant post! I'll be back soon :)

8 comments:

  1. is that the white dress you were telling me about?!! I love it!!! It fits you so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the girls are so adorablee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress looks amazing on you, its such a nice cute and fit!

    ur cousins are so cute!

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgggg yaz and riaaaaa xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog, it's so cute and your and your sis-n-law look great. I really like your Ray Bans in the first pic too, very pretty. No post is irrelevant, hehe. Nice blog!

    Definitely Following you now.

    xoDale
    Have fun in SF, I have a fashion blog here, maybe you'll have time to check it out
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Baby! :)

    And beautiful dress ^^

    New post on my blog
    justaflea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute girl! I love all your photos. what a great thrifted dress!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your photos it looks like you had such a good time with your family. Great outfit you're so pretty.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!