Wednesday, July 27

Flowers and Fields


You may already know, since I've mentioned it before, but I have a serious issue with packing. It must be some sort of medical condition, because I really can't pack. This obviously proved to be a major problem when I decided to move across the country. 

I recently dug into the one suitcase I packed for myself that was supposed to hold me over until my things were shipped, and found... well, nothing. There was no evidence of any sort of pre planning, so I am left living like how I imagine I lived when I was like 12 years old- not a trace of makeup, no matching abilities, no bling. I'm blaming it on my lack of resources. 

Anyway, my parents and brother visited this past weekend so I had to pull it together. I threw this dress on when we visited Napa and Sonoma since it was easy, light, and didn't really need any accessories.

Dress: umm, Sandals: Aldo, Watch: Michael Kors, Ray Ban Sunnies
My favorite accessory: a glass of wine :)


Ended the day with some bubbly :)
Thanks for reading! 

-Nisha

4 comments:

  1. "favorite accessory: a glass of wine" HAHA! we need to somehow bring wine wednesday back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great :) And the place is adorable,too :D Just perfect for a glass of wine :)

    NEW POST!Come Comment :)
    http://justaflea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your dress so cute!! The photos are gorgeous and loving specially the end of the day pic with a bubbly!!! NICE.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this amazing dress on you! this is such a gorgeous post. awesome photos! you are so beautiful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!