Saturday, July 2

At The Moment

I woke up this morning and realized I had no obligations-a free day.  I immediately dismissed the thought of going to the mall in a vain attempt to save money. (I'll probably go later). Instead, I decided to tackle an overdue project- cleaning out my magazines.
I hoard magazines. I can't let go of them because of even one article that I like in them. So I started by sifting through the magazines and pulling out the pages that I had previously tabbed. 
Here are two of my favorite articles from this summer that made it into my binder of inspirations:
1. Blake Lively's photo shoot in Glamour magazine
2. Lucky magazine: Color Inside The Border
I am so excited that I finally started this binder. I feel like it's such a great way to not only track my own style, but to see the differences in seasonal trends- kind of like a style journal of pictures. I'll probably look back at this picture sometime in the future and remember how colored sunglasses were all the talk this season :)

What do you guys do with your old magazines? 


3 comments:

  1. Great pics, nice blog :)

    New post, visit and follow:
    http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going through old magazines last week (instead of studying haha) because I feel like I have too much clutter in my apartment. I ripped out some pages and out them in a binder to save instead of keeping entire magazine like you. But I am not completely satisfied with using the binder for storage...I am
    looking for something else, just don't know what it is yet.

    -Rona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting my blog...I did appreciate it so much :)

    I Absolutely love this blog,and your pictures :D
    I will surely follow you,Would you like to follow me too? :) Let me know...
    Anyway,I have an huge collection of old magazines,Glamour Italy...for the other ones,I cut the pieces I like :D

    justaflea.blogspot.com

    I wait you :) Kisses and keep doing a good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!