Wednesday, June 8

Target- Black candle sticks, $7 each//TJ Maxx- Cynthia Rowley bowls, $8 total; Small bowl, $3; Orange vase, $3; Blue bottle $3
Recently it seems that I can't keep myself from buying things to decorate my future apartment. Since I haven't really had my own place to decorate before (not counting college dorms), I'm still exploring and seeing what my style really is. Luckily, I  didn't have to spend too much money because I picked up these cute little things at TJ Maxx and Target. 
This little bowl is my baby now. I absolutely love the color and the design. I think it'll be perfect for holding
rings and assorted jewelry. Now lets just hope it doesn't break before it gets to San Francisco.

It was impossible to walk away from the book section in TJ Maxx- most of these books were $3 each! The cute cards on the top from the Green-Inspired line at Target were a little treat to myself :)
My cousin actually bought me this San Francisco book for graduation, but I thought it deserved a little shout out because I have literally been reading it every night and making lists of things I want to do when I get to SF. This book makes me really excited when I start feeling sad to leave my family and friends. I really recommend this book if you are even visiting SF. The pictures, descriptions, and the places it mentions are fantastic! 
Sorry if this made you hungry! :)
This baking book from TJ Maxx has really nice pictures, great recipes, and clear instructions- so it's pretty much the perfect baking book. (The cute font is definitely a bonus!). I've always wanted to "cook through a book" so maybe I'll find my way baking through this one and take you guys along for the ride :)
Have you guys found any good steals recently?

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. im kinda obsessed with your orange vase. actually, not kinda. i'm ALOT obsessed with it! You know you're gonna have to send me pictures of your apartment once its fully decorated right? lol I already love the beginning stages of it though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your picks and I'm so in love anything orange right now..(sigh) beautiful

    Following you now doll and great blog.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is lovely,
    I love it!

    Henar ♥
    ... OH MY VOGUE !

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bowls you got are sooo cute! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!