Tuesday, June 21

Pleated

 
Top: TopShop, Skirt: H&M, Rings: H&M, Shoes: Johnston&Murhy, Bag: Aldo

This outfit embodies (almost) everything I am loving about this summer season: pleats, bright orange, color blocking, and wedges. 
Did I mention pleats? I need to control myself and not buy 10 different pleated skirts. It's just so difficult to resist the feminine texture they add to outfits. Not to mention how airy and silky they feel on your legs. No wonder I wore this outfit for like three days straight.. 

As always, thanks for reading! :)


3 comments:

  1. Nice skirt, Nisha...I think I recognize it. :)

    -Rona

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog, its so inspirational & different ! you are really pretty :)

    xx
    come visit mine:
    http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Outfits :) I like your blog!

    I'm going to create a page but it's difficult!Hope someone will visit ;) I'd appreciate it :)

    Good work :)

    justaflea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!