Thursday, June 30

A Mexican Holiday- Cabo

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I spent this last week in Cabo with my good friend Vida. I'm happy to report that our resort did resemble the picture in the previous post. Our activities consisted of the normal resort vacation activities (you know, pool, beach, eating, sleeping..), but seeing as we were both anxious to play around with our DSLR's, we added in a few of our own picture taking excursions as well.  Here are some of my favorite moments that we were able to capture- 
One Attempting to find a good spot to take a picture and getting completely blind sighted by a wave.

Two Trying every flavor daiquiri at the pool bar, and finally deciding Mango was the best
Three Complementing our bathing suits with fun, summer jewelry
Four Watching the waves crash on the rocks at the Cabo arches

Five Complimentary bottle of champagne.. perks?
Six Using all the skills we learned in our DSLR classes to try to capture the beauty of the sun setting on Cabo :)

Overall, a very successful trip. I'll be posting an outfit post later on tonight or tomorrow! 
Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. ahhhhh these pictures are amazingggggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww...it looks like you girls had a good time!! Thx for sharing the pics so beautiful out there.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your pictures, especially the one post-wave attack! I am so jealous of your tropical vacation!

    ~Rona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!