Tuesday, June 14

Carrying On

{Pink Moleskin & Pink Sharpie: I have random thoughts}


{Clinique's High Definition Mascara: 6 hours of flying.. Need I say more?}
{Benefit's Something About Sofia perfume: Easy to travel with and smells light and amazing}


{Re-reading Pride and Prejudice: The perfect past time for the plane}

It's been kind of crazy here lately. My brothers engagement party was this past weekend (yay!) and I'm flying out to San Francisco tomorrow to go apartment hunting! I'm currently in a packing frenzy, but wanted to share a few things that I am going to throw in my carry on bag. Hope you guys enjoyed reading! I'll be back next week, hopefully with some pictures to share from SF :)

What are some things you guys absolutely have to travel with?

1 comment:

  1. WOW...moving to SF we're going to be neighbors. Welcome to the Bay Area DOLL


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!