Thursday, June 30

Beach Inspired






Top: Topshop, Shorts: American Eagle, Belt&Bracelets&Rings: H&M, Earrings: Forever 21
I don't know if this is just me, but recently I've been ditching my old beach cover ups/dresses and instead going with the crop top and light washed denim shorts look. I love how certain tops look over a bathing suit, and my love affair with light washed denim shorts can definitely be attributed to their summery feel. The denim shorts were not the most practical when I got splashed by a huge wave- they took forever to dry- but I still loved wearing them! 

Thanks for reading guys :)




6 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stunning and great photos!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEthis outfit!! You're so freaking pretty. (are those the earrings I got Vida for secret santa? I hope so!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit, perfect for a summer day!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alyssa
    Yea, they are from secret Santa :) I just guessed they were from Forever21, am I right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. @
    Thanks! It was definitely perfect during the day, but when it started getting windier at night, the tank top started flying in all directions, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!