Tuesday, May 24

Breezy

Top: LF, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: American Eagle
The sun has finally decided to show itself here in New Jersey! I decided to celebrate this joyous occasion by pairing two delicate pieces for a light and girly look, and added a statement necklace just for kicks and giggles.

Having too much fun with my tripod, clearly. 



It must be summer, because lately I've been finding myself wearing simple jewelry and very light makeup. I generally have been wearing either a necklace, earrings, or lots of bangles, but not all three at the same time. I'm enjoying the effortless look, but who knows how long it will last! :)

What summer jewelry have you guys been loving?

Thanks for reading! 

4 comments:

  1. Aw I love the necklace picture it looks so cute! Yay for tripod pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I was like OMG where did she take those pictures?! And then I was like wait ... she's home. Is it weird that I've only seen your backyard at night? hahaha. Love love LOVE your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Yea, dont worry I didn't go anywhere fancy without you :) I think my backyard is going to be my picture spot all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nisha, you look so pretty! I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!