Thursday, May 26

Some Peachy Pink Fun

I'm currently involved in a borderline-unhealthy obsessive relationship with my nail polish color, and the only logical solution I could think of was to tell you guys about it! This color is Essie's Haute As Hello from last year's summer collection.
Unfortunately, it's one of those polishes that comes out really streaky on the first coat, but by the second coat it looks great. I keep catching myself staring at my nails and daydreaming about how much I love the color... no big deal. While we're on the subject, I've been loving this color in general, and seemed to have centered my makeup routine around it. It makes me feel summery and fun!
(Ignore the bathroom tiles...) Essie Cute As A Button, Essie Haute As Hello, Benefit Coralista, Barry M Peachy Pink
I know I blogged about this Barry M Lip Paint before, #147 Peachy Pink, but I've been wearing it even more recently. Its striking resemblance to the nail polish makes me so happy! It's a really nice shade to wear with just some mascara and a light blush- the perfect summer face. 

Have you guys had any summer color obsessions lately? 

Thanks for reading! 


2 comments:

  1. Peach is def one of my favorite nail colors for spring. My next favorite is robin's egg blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing Essie's cute as a button on my nails right now! What a fun color for the summer (: And I might be lightyears behind everyone else, but I'm getting slightly obsessed with mint green and hot pink (but not worn together, haha)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!